Beginners Online T’ai Chi Course
Angie’s online Tai Chi beginners course takes you through step by step in detail all the first 50 movements contained in the open hand short form Lee Style.
These are divided into 15 modules that can be studied over a weekly or monthly bases depending on your study time available to you.
Each module has a video that shows Angie taking you through each movement explaining in detail the movement, the stance, the breath work and the mantras that are connected within each set.
There is a warm up that you can follow Angie in on a daily basis to give you energy for the day, exercises and techniques to keep you fit and healthy, an introduction on the Lee Style golden principles to use in your daily work day to keep you grounded, balanced and relaxed, a close down to help with your sleep patterns.
The course is designed for a beginners home study and will have zoom online classes available.
Please watch the video below with Angie showing you what you will be able to accomplish after joining and studying the online course.
To have a Free introduction session to see what you will be taught in the online class click this button below
T’ai Chi can bring many health benefits into your life you just have to begin.
- Reduces stress on your daily life.
- Helps to control mood imbalances.
- Gives you a better sleep pattern.
- Promotes weight loss.
- Improves cognition, balance, and strength.
- Reduces risk of falls in older adults.
- Helps manage Parkinson’s.
- Improves Fibromyalgia Symptoms.
- Improves chronic obstructive pulmonary disease COPD Symptoms.
- Safe for people with Coronary Heart Disease.
- Reduces pain from Arthritis.